Monday, January 12, 2009

Action v01n05 1954-10

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

An early sweat magazine featuring a "yellow menace" cover from Joe Szokoli. Some folks have said that this poor gent's feet are funky - I like the grins in the background. But far scarier than walking the plank seems "The Kinsey Report and Your Wife," what is she up to now!?!

The Contents:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Samples. A pouty one :) Each girl is an individual fellas, and she's not gonna let you forget it either

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Without a doubt, I was most attracted to the account of a man eaten by a giant ray. A splash page with phot of Captain Morgan(!) Flemish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Get the full hi-res scan here.

1 comment:

John said...

Just a hoot! When I look at a story like the "I was eaten by a Giant Devil Ray" my first reaction is usually "Cripes! What would I have thought if I had read this when I was seven?" What a scary world these old mags created!